10.19.2011

a dish of jewels

I may not have a huge collection of baubles, but I still take delight in seeing the few that I do have in dainty porcelain dishes. These photographs are so inspiring. Pretty storage solutions are the ne plus ultra in my book. They remind me of being a little one and rummaging through my mother's chest of costume jewelry. I love the delicate clinks of metal against porcelain and could almost hear them as I collected these images. I hope that you like them as much as I do.
Sources: 1, 2, 3

4 comments:

  1. So sweet and pretty and beautifully styled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! I do something similar with all my costume jewelry. I have a collection of white porcelain cups, with delicate gold trim.

    By the way - I found your blog via BYW.

    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love all the baubles in the pretty dishes. Excellent idea and excellent photos. I'm a BYW classmate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty photos!! Your blog is darling by the way! I'm your newest follower. Found you via BYW :)

    ReplyDelete