10.10.2011

ode to a canvas tote

Vintage clutches used to be my bag of choice, but I could never fit everything in and would end up awkwardly trying to grip my book and clutch under my arm.  Then I discovered the roomy wonders of the canvas tote. I could throw in seven lipsticks, three books, my Instax mini, a water bottle and still have room for more junk.  I love that a canvas tote is cheap and can accommodate all of my crap. This summer I've been carrying around a tote designed by Anabela of Fieldguided, which is pretty as pie, but I can't help longing for these totes by VerĂ³nica de Arriba, too. Her illustrations are simple, yet darling in a non-cloying way. I especially fancy that panda illustration:)

2 comments:

  1. I love Veronica's illustrated totes! Thank you for introducing me to her work!
    I have lots of totes...but none of hers! :)

    So nice to meet you through BYW.
    I am your newest blog follower! :)
    All the best,
    Mary
    Mary C. Nasser Art Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute totes! love that gold nail polish too!

    -juliette

    ReplyDelete