10.24.2011

the return of fifi


This morning I awoke squealing, “Fifi is here!” Andrew just peeked in from the kitchen and smiled. I've been waiting centuries for the Fifi Lapin shop to be restocked with fashion-y bunny goodness. I admit it, I am mad about Fifi's blog (is there anything better than a style maven, who also happens to be a bunny?) and have been longing for a print, but in the past I've been too indecisive to snag one in time. This time I was prepared though. I waited all week trying to savor each snippet of the collection. The time finally came today and Andrew sweetly purchased one for me for the upcoming holiday. He's such a swell guy. I cannot wait to have my own Fifi print to admire on our wall! Here are some of my favorites:

5 comments:

  1. How lovely is your hubby! I have a wee bit of a Fifi obsession too. I really love the top two prints. So lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I not know about Fifi?! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! I'm a total Fifi fan!!! Your blog is so pretty, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete